Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So about the absence

Hey, guys. If anyone actually reads this I have no doubt you're wondering where the fuck I've been. I went through the woods a few months ago, trying to find a good section of woods to film in, when I stumbled upon a house in the middle of the woods. It appeared abandoned, so I got a picture for you guys.

Unfortunately, that is all I got, as that was the moment I felt a pair of hands hit me in the back and send me down the stairs. After I regained consciousness, I called my brother to take me to the hospital. I was there with a broken leg for a few days, and after I got out I didn't necessarily want to tromp around taking pictures in the woods, y'know? I'm still fairly pissed of at whatever bastard did this, but I suppose there's nothing I can do about it. Still, I intend to go back to the house at some point to look around some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment